We are looking for a back-end web developer to work on Digital Commerce and Master Data Management software platform for our clients.
To expand our development team, we are searching for driven and innovative individuals who would be able to tackle a variety of conventional and unconventional tasks related to developing the back-end functionality of the Multi-tenant SaaS application. The successful applicant will not only have a knowledge of the technologies listed below. We welcome a candidate with the ability for self-development, is open to learning new technologies, and shows initiative.
The main task is developing components of the micro-service architecture for the operation and processing of data from relational and graph databases, which are accessed from the frontend through internal API calls. The code is written mainly in Golang and PHP. You will be a part of a global team using Agile and Scrum methodology.
Remote full-time position. Work schedule from 10:00-19:00, time zone UTC + 4.
- Experience in developing licensed software products or commercial projects.
- Practical and successful experience in Golang and/or PHP programming.
- Experience working in a team.
- Familiarity with basic algorithms and data structures.
- Knowledge of writing supported and tested code
- Knowledge of Unix-like systems, or even better, habit to use them in everyday work.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and ability to work with relational and non-relational databases.
- Working knowledge of Docker.
- Ability to read technical literature and put technical ideas into written English.
Optional, but highly desired:
- Experience with development of high-load applications.
- Experience with development distributed services.
- Mastery of graph theory and linear algebra.
- Experience with query languages such as Gremlin, Cypher, GraphQL.
- Practical experience Machine Learning.
- Accounts in professional networks (Stack Overflow, GitHub, etc.) and recommendations.
- Back-end development for an innovative application on Go and legacy code support in PHP.
- Participation in the development of architectural solutions.
- Work in a cross-functional team in close cooperation with product owners and frontend developers.
- Participation in Code Review.
- A competent and friendly international team.
- Bonuses based on work results.
- 4 weeks paid holidays, and sick leave.
- Interesting, extraordinary tasks.
- Ability to travel and even relocate to the United States.
- Company stock options for gifted and motivated candidates.
Here’s what you need to do:
Send a resume, be ready for a video interview, do a small (up to 60 minutes) test in case of mutual interest in cooperation.
To apply for a vacancy, fill out the contact form or send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org